Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Against Detroit, For Detroit

Attended the Pacers - Pistons game at Canseco Fieldhouse tonight.
Great game, but I'm thinking if the Pistons had not played last night they might have won. On the other hand the Pacers just got back from a 1 and 4 West Coast swing, they had yesterday off, but were probably still tired.
Anyway the Pacers won in overtime, 110 - 106. Yay! That's how I was against Detroit. I'm not going to go against my hometown Indiana Pacers.
It was the first game that I've attended this season that the Pacers won. The other two they lost in overtime. That's how it's been for the Pacers this season. They're really close, but they just can't put away the other teams down the stretch run.
In any case there were a number of Pistons fans tonight, but not as many as I thought there'd be.
Last month I attended the Colts - Lions game. From what I saw Lions fans were very few and very far between.
Neither the Pistons fans nor the Lions fans seem to travel as well as Red Wings fans. Does any other Detroit team? I doubt it.
So the Detroit Red Wings are playing the Ducks in Anaheim tonight, and from what I can hear there seems to be a ton of Wings fans there.
The Red Wings is how I'm for Detroit. So far it seems the Ducks are giving the Wings all they can handle, Ducks lead 3 - 2.
At least WXYT decided to broadcast the game on iTunes tonight.

No comments: