Friday, March 14, 2008

ESPN Boycott Day 3

Again woke up late, but again checked online via BlackBerry and the complimentary paper. I must say The Washington Times has good hockey coverage, it's much better than I expected.
Anyway finally back home again in Indiana. At the Indianapolis airport the Big Ten tournament was on ESPN, but mostly I ignored it and kept moving. It's damn hard to boycott something when ESPN is ubiquitous.
I guess another thing I'm missing besides some probably good college basketball games is Erin Andrews, who I believe it the Big Ten sideline reporter for the network. I miss seeing her, she's gorgeous. Ironically enough she started in hockey with the Tampa Bay Lightning and where I first saw her was at Atlanta Thrashers games. She's seems to have improved since then. She's another person I will miss since I'm boycotting the world-wide entertainment leader.
So on the drive home I heard the Big Ten Tournament night games will be on the Big Ten Network. That's awesome. I love it. I had planned to watch the games tonight, but I had a change of heart. I'm heading off to an Indiana Ice game.
Hooray for minor league hockey!

No comments: