Saturday, October 25, 2008

Winter Classic II jerseys

Well the Chicago Blackhawks are taking it to the Detroit Red Wings right now. Hawks up, 4-2 going into the third.
At the first intermission the NHL released the Winter Classic II jerseys. They look pretty sharp in my opinion, especially Detroit's though I am partial. Anyway, I've always liked that D, which I've always thought was a Gothic D, not an Old English D as the NHL claims.

wcii_jerseys

Not a big fan of the lace-up, new jerseys, but that's a minor complaint. The lace-up feature seems superfluous on the new jerseys.
Anyway they look real good to me. I can't wait until January 1, 2009. Should be a fun day.
Oh and it's also pretty cool all 30 teams are playing today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome! I like the lace up something different. My only interest as always Wings. Very sexy. The hockey sweater is nice too. Was there a reason they chose Chellios to pose when it's Black Hawks?

Jeff said...

I think you know. It's because he's from Chicago and previously played with the Hawks.